Alarm clock beauty is what we call "I-just-woke-up-despite-my-alarm-an-hour-ago-OH-NO" beauty. When your alarm mysteriously turned off the night before or you hit the snooze button one too many times - that's when you reach for your alarm clock beauty staples. Here are my (Swati) top 5 products for those horrible, rushed mornings.
1. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara - Tarte's mascara is my go to for natural looking, long lashes and a no clump/no drip formula that won't make my sensitive eyes itch. As someone who wears contacts, having an all natural mascara keeps my eyes happy.
2. Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain - The best lip stain out there to get a quick boost of color that layers well under lip balm. As someone who hates glosses and the feeling of too much on my lip, this is a lifesaver.
3. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer - This is my miracle dull skin savior. A small dollop of this is all you need to last you the entire day with sheer, glowing coverage and SPF to boot.
4. Shiseido Eyelash Curler - I could not live without this baby. The BEST eyelash curler out there, in my opinion. It's worth the (slightly higher) price as it is super gentle on your lashes and gives the perfect natural curl.
5. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - Under eye circles are a constant problem for me whether I've gotten 6 or 10 hours of sleep. One swipe of this concealer and I look well rested and put together.
These 5 products are my absolute NEEDS when life throws me one of those late mornings.